This is one of those times when the slow shutter on my convenient point and shoot makes me want to scream. But ohhhhhh, the fun he had. It was one of those spur of the moment things we decided to do on a Wednesday afternoon and luckily there were just enough kids there to make it fun for him but not too many as to make it stomach-turningly-frought-with-worry for me. Ahhhhhh, balance.
He's also been having a grand time hiding anywhere he can fit (See, that's him under the cushions at the jumpy house. You couldn't see him, right?). He'll get all covered up under blankets or pillows (with my assistance) and then call out and say, "Can you find me? Come find me!". It's actually harder than it would seem, coming up with new stories each time, over and over again, for why I can't see the thirty five pound lump in my bed that I just helped cover up.
Oh and guess what else? I got a job! I had two interviews this week and got the call last night. Mamma Bear is going back to work. I'll be working for a natural foods co-op just a couple of miles from the house. I can ride my bike to work again! Hooray!
3 comments:
OMG, I just remembered that you used to ride your bike to work! That is awesome! Good for you!
By the way, this place looks incredible, do they have one for adults? That is a cardio I could get into.
XO - Katie
I loved riding my bike to work - and the cool thing is that the store I'll be working for gives riders a rebate each month for bike maintenance. How nice! I went through so many back tires going over those industrial roads from the Bart station.
And yes, the cardio workout in a jumpy house is awesome. Sometimes you can get in, if the people at the desk are snoozin' or there's nobody else there. But yeah a jumpy house with a fro-yo shop next door would be killer for grown-ups!
Congrats on the job! That is great news, hooray for riding bikes too! Love these pictures, this place looks like a blast.
Take care,
A
Post a Comment