My line in the sand has just retreated. I always said no pictures of chocolate all over the face but again I have compromised my principles for good light. We were making
Chocolate Earthquake Cookies (as I like to call them) this afternoon and Augie just couldn't wait. I've never seen him mack down so hard on a beater.
By the way, the cookies are killer. They bake up like tiny little moisty brownies and stay delicious even if you put the baked cookies in the freezer. Note: if you do make them, don't fool around with all that refrigerator back and forth (and shaping into logs? I mean, come off it.) just take the batter, throw it on a sheet pan, cover with plastic wrap or parchment and plop it all in the fridge for a couple of hours to firm. Drop spoonfuls into confectioners sugar from there and bake as directed. Doesn't hurt anything.
>
>
No comments:
Post a Comment