Raquel, I love all the new photos, August is hysterical. I really think, he and Frankie would be fast friends. Hey, they are born on the same day and only 6 months apart! :) I want to go ice skating with the family but am terrified. I resolve to try this next Christmas, I know Frankie and Brian would skate circles around me so just scared for myself. Ha! Hope you are well, Angela P.S. For rainy day fun and almost everyday fun, we put on Pandora and have a dance party in the house. Frankie has a $1 Target microphone that he sings into and dance, dance, dances. Great joy and lots o laughs.
3 comments:
Raquel,
I love all the new photos, August is hysterical. I really think, he and Frankie would be fast friends. Hey, they are born on the same day and only 6 months apart! :) I want to go ice skating with the family but am terrified. I resolve to try this next Christmas, I know Frankie and Brian would skate circles around me so just scared for myself. Ha!
Hope you are well,
Angela
P.S. For rainy day fun and almost everyday fun, we put on Pandora and have a dance party in the house. Frankie has a $1 Target microphone that he sings into and dance, dance, dances. Great joy and lots o laughs.
Ang - Frankie just has the biggest easiest smile - I know he and Augie would be great friends.
We chickened out with the ice skating this weekend. It was too nice outside to freeze inside. But next week...maybe.
Post a Comment