Oh my gosh! There are two bugs doing it? HAHAHAHA!!! I kept looking at that bug thinking it was so strange looking! I am such an idiot! : ) WOW! I've surprised even myself this time. And I wonder how I mess up quilt math....SHEESH!
oh my gosh - katie you have me cracking up - i didn't even see the bugs and when i rescanned the photo i started laughing so hard! raquel - great birds and the bees photos :) love it!
6 comments:
Great pictures!
I love the huge smile on little man's face, so cute!
Take care,
Angela
You are beautiful.
WOW Rocky, what are those two bugs doing in the last photo?
Hmmmmm....it is spring time.
-Katie
Oh my gosh! There are two bugs doing it? HAHAHAHA!!! I kept looking at that bug thinking it was so strange looking! I am such an idiot! : ) WOW! I've surprised even myself this time. And I wonder how I mess up quilt math....SHEESH!
oh my gosh - katie you have me cracking up - i didn't even see the bugs and when i rescanned the photo i started laughing so hard! raquel - great birds and the bees photos :) love it!
hummmm.....
I could be wrong and my mind could be in the gutter, perhaps, but at least I made you laugh!
-Katie
Post a Comment