Every time we go to a store that has shopping carts I put August up in that little front seat. Well about six months ago, maybe a little more, I would notice that when I went to pull him out I couldn't because he was belted in. I kept thinking that I did it and had just forgotten, but actually he's the one that puts the belt on himself. I started watching him and found that if I didn't do it right away he would start fiddling with the buckle by the broccoli and be fully snapped up by the kale and carrots. I didn't even think he had the manual dexterity to work the darned thing but he's full of surprises. Good to know he's so safety minded, I just hope this carries over to when he's old enough to drive.
1 comment:
Little Safety Smarty Pants...
I love it!
Post a Comment