oh my god. you really should warn the vegans before posting something like this! but, now the curiosity has me - what is it? if you hadn't posted the multiple choice, i would have guessed squirrel or something like that..
It's terrible isn't it? I would have done a vegan warning, but carbon is carbon in this situation. It could have just as easily been a log in a campfire... Anyways the mystery meat is CHICKEN! I was defrosting chicken in the microwave (Dave, you were so close), put the timer on the lowest power for five minutes then went to the store to grab an ingredient. The only problem is that our microwave display is broken so I didn't realize I messed up the setting. And VOILA, chicken al carbon. Do you want rice or a potato with that?
4 comments:
I go with D, something you scraped up off of the road. I hear it's a TX thing.
Carla
I didn't know you could set a microwave to 1,000 minutes.
What happened?
oh my god. you really should warn the vegans before posting something like this! but, now the curiosity has me - what is it? if you hadn't posted the multiple choice, i would have guessed squirrel or something like that..
It's terrible isn't it? I would have done a vegan warning, but carbon is carbon in this situation. It could have just as easily been a log in a campfire... Anyways the mystery meat is CHICKEN! I was defrosting chicken in the microwave (Dave, you were so close), put the timer on the lowest power for five minutes then went to the store to grab an ingredient. The only problem is that our microwave display is broken so I didn't realize I messed up the setting. And VOILA, chicken al carbon. Do you want rice or a potato with that?
Post a Comment