I finished the blanket top this weekend and after I pin it to the backing and batting I'll be all ready to start quilting. I'm not sure how long it will take or what it will end up looking like once I'm done, but I'm so pleased that I've made it this far. The ladies at
Honey Bee are wonderfully encouraging and their work is beyond gorgeous.
4 comments:
Raquel, it's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so excited for you--what a fun hobby you've discovered!
Hugs,
Marilyn
I love it, the watercolor look of the fabric is just dreamy.
You did a great job, love the fabrics and the pattern. Nice work!
-- carla
You have come a long way baby since your start. What a great job and all edges match so well; color combo is great. Super job!!!
But everything you do is great; look at what you have done with Gus.
Love Ma
Post a Comment