Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Can you say Mama?

Say mama...please? from Raquel Dadomo on Vimeo.


Maybe he gets tired of me saying it over and over and just wants me to can it? Now that I see it, I think that just might be the case. The video is a very good illustration of the babbling though. Very cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is HILARIOUS!!! Trust me, Raquel, he WILL say Mama one of these days :-)
Hugs,
Mike and Marilyn

Jane said...

OH my goodness. You guys had all three of us rolling! m, nmbtyumngyubgb (love, Reed.)

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I am laughing my butt off over here. Even after watching it several times. "It's Gold Jerry, Gold!"

Well "Mama" you have even more competition coming to town, can you say Auntie? Ahhhhnnnteeeee??

See you at high Noon tomorrow, let the games begin...

Auntie Carla

Petsura said...

Hilarious!
My #2 was the same, too. He said "Papa" and "wanwan (dog in Japanese)" and "tractor" and many, many, many other apparently important words before he finally said, "MAMA"!