Thursday, April 2, 2009

Teething Update

So far, August seems to have cried his way through the worst of things. He's on the rebound and running around like a madman again. I'm not sure if the pain will come back, but I'm ready for it if it does. I got some baby Orajel last night to use if nothing else works and his teether is in the freezer.

Kris and I were able to get a good night's sleep last night though. In fact I woke up this morning and asked, "Did you see that it rained?". Kris told me that in fact there had been a humdinger of a thunderstorm last night with wind, lightening, house rattling thunder. "You didn't hear all that?" Nope.

However at around 3am when he went to use the bathroom I woke up in a panic and told him not to flush. He asked why and I told him, "So you don't wake the baby!!!". I mean honestly....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So relieved to hear you're back to your peppy little self, August! Getting teeth isn't all it's cracked up to be sometimes, huh?! Sending hugs and smackers!
Grams and Gramps
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
PS Glad Mom and Dad got some sleep last night too!!! :-)