Thursday, April 2, 2009
Are you a Manischewitz or a Streits?
These photos were taken over the course of about thirty minutes and the matzoh never left his hand. A nibble here, a gnosh there... His new favorite hiding place is behind the giant privet in our front yard (a boy needs his space after all) and again, the matzoh came along. Pushing trucks, how about a matzoh in that dump truck? Poking sticks, how about a matzoh with that? I dunno, it was just so nice to sit in the wicker chair under the pecan tree on a sunny day and watch him be free and happy.
In other news - I went out tonight and overheard this: "...well that was when I was belly dancing in Moscow." Who has these lives? Made me laugh out loud - how wonderful does it get?
Matzoh taste test results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment