

So many molars all at once. I think there are at least two coming in. August is in agony, crying, not sleeping, restless and aggravated. We've got him on the Tylenol and the teething tablets but in the end it just takes time. My shirt is covered in snot from all the crying.
4 comments:
yikes! hang in there my friend! have you ever tried amber necklaces? i just ordered one for rory after loads of testimonials - a natural anti-inflammatory that they wear and is absorbed through the skin...i hope the little one feels better soon and that you both get some rest soon.... love from sara & aurora
My dad would stick his thumb in a bottle of whiskey and then let me suck on it until I chilled out.
Explains a lot about me, doesn't it?
* Ooooooh! You mean the whiskey's not for me? Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong ; )
* I had no idea that was what the amber necklaces were about Sara. Thanks for cluing me in. I thought it had something to do with them chewing on the smooth stones! Der...
YES! I am trying the amber right now. I will let you know how it works! You can get them cheap from Hyena.com...
Get one too so I dont feel like too much of a hippie!
Post a Comment