

Here's the square all sewed up and half quilted. Once I put it all together I decided that I liked it - mostly because it makes me laugh. Why, it's just downright jubilant in a crazy clown sort of way. I'm just happy I got this far. Next time I'll try and turn down the volume a bit. It really is a bit loud.
The marking pen package said that the bright blue lines will disappear with water. I spot tested but we'll see.
5 comments:
See now, this looks super cool. Aside from all that purple. That square down below? I never thought it would end up looking like this. It's got personality!
Lovely! I love your blog, just found yours from Sara's blog.
Check me out at
Hope you are well!
Katie Somera
Ooops, meant to to leave you a link...
www.maltesekat.blogspot.com
What has your instructor said about it? Did she give you a, "Well how about that?"
How pretty!!! Love your square, Raquel! Looks like Elaine just gained another fellow quilter to share ideas and "quilting stories" with!!! And I'm sure August will be putting in his request for his first "made with special love from Mommy quilt" soon!) :-)
Love and Hugs,
Marilyn
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment