

August putting on his fuzzy bee Halloween costume and heading off to his play date with all the other little animals (seriously, all the babies were dressed up as animals - so stinkin' cute!!!).



I love how the alligator on the end decides to bail after a few photos.
5 comments:
Oh my god he looks so damn cute!! That is awesome! You need to make a video of him in that so I can watch his little antennas wave around. Who has the cutest nephew EVER?? That's right -- this girl right here!!
Auntie Carla
Oh my goodness, it is a zoo picture! I love all the animals. I can't believe how cute the little bee is either!!! I bet you are excited to get a bunch of Halloween candy. I have been waiting to be able to go trick-or-treating again for years and years. It is finally the time!!! Viva la candy!
Is that snow outside the window?
We saw our first flakes in Vermont, and one was driving his convertible through the flurry with the top down.
No snow, just paparazzi lightbulb flashes reflecting off the windows. Lotta moms, lotta cameras, lotta cute babies. Snow... I wish!
They're all definitely precious punkins but of course we're partial to a particular little "Honey Bee" :-). Happy First Halloween, August!!!!!!!
Love and Hugs,
Grams and Gramps
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment