Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bye, Bye Baby

We (and by 'we' I mean Kris who found an opportunity and totally went for it) finally broke Augie of his pluggy habit. We were scared to death a bit nervous, but as has been the case with most other things, since he was ready to do it there was really no fuss. I have to admit though, I am sad to see that last little bit of my itty bitty baby go away


From May 2011

4 comments:

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

That was my hubs, signed in, so I had to sign out and sign in!
Anyhoodle, I love sleepy baby pics. He is so sweet. It's sad when they grow out of the baby stuff. Frankie is a stinky little boy now. Sweet but stinky. :)
Take care,
Ang

Anonymous said...

Soooo maybe it's time to have another one??

Hehehe...

Aunty Carla

Raquel said...

AC - Well, lemme think. Ummmmm, nope it's not time.

Ang - He's getting stinkier for sure. We even gave him a tic tac the other day driving from CO to TX because his breathe was so not baby sweet. Plus, he loves tic tacs : )