Saturday, May 28, 2011

Official Class Photo


The week before graduation the school had a photographer come in a take pictures of all the kids. I was there while Augie was getting his pictures done and by the end of the shoot, the teachers and a handful of us parents, practically had tears running down our faces from laughing so hard. Not only was it sheer comedy watching this poor photographer try to herd these cats children in 90ยบ heat but August's expressions were priceless.

Seems as though all of our picture taking and smile coaching takes a wide right turn when someone else is directing him. By the last photo he was so confused that he started making kissy faces. Since we were all laughing and smiling he thought he totally nailed it. And you know what? He totally did. 

The photographer, not knowing I was sitting right behind him, commented that he didn't know if the mom was going to like them but that he thought they were pretty funny. The teachers pointed at me and said, "Oh, she likes them..." as I was covering my face and giggling into my hands.




No comments: