A busy Saturday, a busy weekend. Augie got to attend a birthday party for his little friend at a tumbling gym and had an absolute ball. The places was great for energetic little people and as an added bonus (for both of us) he got to have cake and burn off the energy explosion there.
After the party I noticed there was a little kids hair cutting place next door so I took him in and got him his spring shearing. I had been letting it get pretty fluffy, a marked departure from his usual high and tight, but oh how I came to love his fluffy hairs. Pictures of the new look soon...
We got the rest of our garden planted around our back deck. We have no idea what we're doing but we dug and dug and dug then planted bulbs. We'll see what happens but really anything was better than that scrawny pile of dead sticks and dirt we planted last year. We made the planting bed a whole lot narrower too. We figured if we don't know what we're doing we should at least try to mitigate damage.
5 comments:
That place looks like a ton of fun! Spring bulbs are in full bloom here, none at our house but our neighbors sure have been busy! So pretty, maybe this fall I will remember to plant some.
Take care,
Ang
So happy to see new photos. Happy happy happy happy.
"spring shearing" is KILLING me - I am laughing so hard.
PS - gotta love blue frosting.
My comment posted twice - I deleted the second, silly blogger.
Post a Comment