These two guys really know how to work some $2 satin. They had that pumpkin stuffed with candy in no time! This was Augie's first year Trick-or-Treating and I think he's a natural. He had his first Twizzler, Tootsie Roll and Snickers bar and declared them all delicious. I snaked a Three Musketeers and an Almond Joy - shhhhh!
We had a lot of fun decorating this year too, mostly because there was a little guy around to really appreciate it. We busted out all of our best spiders and webs, candles and pumpkins, bats, rats and skeletons. The boy was jumping around the living room in his underwear saying "I LOVE lalaLEEN! I love it!" and I knew exactly how he felt.
*** Oh! And an interesting idea on how to handle candy for when he gets older. This one is so great! ***
No comments:
Post a Comment