Thursday, November 4, 2010

Augie Sings!

The other day I was feeling blue and Augie asked if there was something he could do to make me feel better.  I told him that if he wanted to draw me a picture or give me a big hug that might help, but instead he just turned right around and decided to sing every song he had ever heard.

Now, up until this point I would hear him sing on occasion if I was in the other room but he would never sing with anyone and he would never sing in front of anyone. So you can imagine my surprise when he just decides to start singing in order to make me feel better. The best part was that he didn't stop all night. He sang and sang and sang until I would have needed a crowbar to pry the smile off my face.

Ever since then he's been singing his little heart out and if hears that his singing might "help" with anything from cleaning to constipation he just starts belting out the toddler top forty. Oh, and if it's your birthday make sure you call us. He LOVES singing Happy Birthday (perhaps because of the cake reward) and he really does sing it with gusto. It'll make you feel great.


Augie Sings from rd on Vimeo.

No comments: