We got a Canon EOS Rebel T1i (body only) with a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens. The camera is doing all the heavy lifting right now, I've got a lot to learn... but hooooooboy, what a difference!
beautiful shots. really gorgeous! yay new camera! a great investment to capture these moments of growing up! you take such lovely shots - very inspiring, and of course adorable model...
4 comments:
Oh hell yeah... I am so glad you are back. These are INCREDIBLE PICTURES!!! Love you.
Oh, and... what did you end up getting???
Hi Janer,
We got a Canon EOS Rebel T1i (body only) with a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens. The camera is doing all the heavy lifting right now, I've got a lot to learn... but hooooooboy, what a difference!
xo
raquel
beautiful shots. really gorgeous! yay new camera! a great investment to capture these moments of growing up! you take such lovely shots - very inspiring, and of course adorable model...
Post a Comment