5,000 Dixie cups (more or less, to taste)
1/4 pound assorted rubber bands (colors optional)
1 curious boy (or girl)
Blend lightly at a dry table. Let sit for thirty minutes.
Yield: Enough cookies for a holiday cookie exchange you have to attend in ohhhhhh, about an hour.
4 comments:
YUMMMM, these look terrific! I have hosted a cookie exchange in the past, they can be fun, but I felt like the last one stressed my invitees out more than it should have. Maybe I will do it again next year or perhaps just a holiday luncheon.
Love the paper cups and rubber bands - I could probably keep busy with that for a while too...
XO - Katie
PS - Love the bowl of nuts in the background my parents ALWAYS had nuts in a big bowl this time of year and I used to love cracking them and trying to get all the meat out. I had totally forgot about them until I saw yours. I may have to go out and get some.
The cookie party host asked us all to bring seven dozen (a double batch) but really, I think even if we just brought one batch it would have been more than enough to share. I think the 'seven dozen' is what stressed people out (we had stressed out party-goers / cookie-makers too). But after it was all prettily laid out on the table everybody had fun. And no doubles showed up! How about that?
I'm with you on the fond nut bowl memories. I always keep a big bowl on the table as soon as I can. We have loads of pecan trees in my yard but no nuts this year... boo. Two years ago we had hundreds of dollars worth of pecans raining from the tree. It was crazy!
Mmmm and ooh! What yummy looking cookies and a fun looking activity! I want to have fun with rubber bands in cups. And, REALLY??? You shoot all these with the A1100? Geez. You got some talent girlie.
kisses.
you're amazing!
Post a Comment