Advent Calendar Activity: Go to the Cedar Park tree lighting ceremony!
| From December |
Whoops! Missed this one! It was so cold today how cold was it? that we had a snow flurry this afternoon! All the newscasters were on tv warning us about the drop in temperature. I was scared out of my mind.
August also got his first H1N1 shot today and was wiped. I don't know how those shots do it, but every time he gets one he sleeps for hours afterwards. He came home from the doctor with his leg sticking straight out saying, "Owwwwww, owwwwwww....". Not what mamma wants to hear. I felt so bad for the little guy.
So in light of the frigid weather and hurty leg we decided to stay in and watch Frosty the Snowman. We have another chance at a tree lighting ceremony soon so hopefully we'll make that one. His leg was feeling better in this photo by the way.
2 comments:
I didn't get to my advent activity yesterday either. These things happen. I can imagine you had fun watching frosty in your toasty home, which sounds better than possibly freezing your fanny off outside.
We had a drop in temp here yesterday too - it was 35 at night and 52 during the day.
Keep warm!
Katie
PS - I hope August is on the mend, flu shots knock me out too! I have not had one in a few years, but I remember bring down for the count afterwards.
Post a Comment