| From Laundry |
Hey Ma! So what are we going to do today? Park? Playground? Swimming? You always have such great ideas. I love that about you. Did you know that? Well it's true. I love you.
***
Well my boy, your daddy went to school today in jeans and it's 105º outside. I think that's a pretty good sign that we need to stay in and do laundry.
| From Laundry |
Awww come on... You're joking. Look how cute I am. Come on, let's go show me off somewhere. I'll be good. You'll have fun. It'll be crazy.
***
No really, we need to laundry. And you can help! Won't that be FUN?
| From Laundry |
Ma are you drinking again? You can tell me. I won't judge.
| From Laundry |
You're serious aren't you. There has to be like thirty loads here! Plus TOWELS!?!?!?! YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!!! You never let me do anything fun! You never loved me. I'm telling Dada!!! What... is it the mama thing? Are you still mad about that??? You are SO LAME!
| From Laundry |
Fine. Do your stupid laundry. But I'm not helping.
| From Laundry |
You know, come to think of it, I CAN'T help you do laundry because I need to take a nap. Sorry, would have been fun though. Wake me when it's over.
| From Laundry |
FINE! But I would strongly advise against you asking me to help fold.
2 comments:
Friggin' hilarious Rocky. Do you have any idea how much I miss you and your humor? Huh? Do you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love you.
Post a Comment