August and I discovered a new park this morning about two miles away from home with my moms group. He seemed to have the most fun with the bubbler and exploring a brook behind the little green field.
In case you're wondering, of course he fell in. That's why I bring an extra change of clothes no matter where I go nowadays.
5 comments:
I like the old blog setup better. What a cute shirt he has on! Where the heck do you find these clothes???? Kisses to all.
You are so right - old format was better : )
I get his clothes off-season at Target mostly and a few used places. The smurf shirt was just my own private joke about his blueberry addiction.
I dig the old set up too, makes your photos POP! Nice park - that August is so super cute!
I'm OK with this format. I'm just happy to see the kiddo on a regular basis, and hear from you.
Possible captions for the "creek" photos:
1. "Is that a snake?"
2. "Hey, look at this cool needle thing I found!"
3. "Mommy, what's ditch weed and why are these people picking it?"
Hi Dave! Once August starts talking I'll probably be posting ten times a day.
Oh and one more:
- Hey, what are you sitting in? Poison ivy? Oh, and you're eating it too huh? Oh dear....
Post a Comment