Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sir Snotsalot

From Sleepyhead


We got back from Easter weekend in Colorado Monday and both August and I are still trying to get rid of the last of our colds. Gus is still having big trouble sleeping through the night since he's so congested and I'm having trouble sleeping through the night because of his trouble sleeping through the night. I have him propped on a pillow in his crib but it only works for so long before he just wants to sleep on either me or Kris. Last night we brought him to bed with us and after he got rid of his baby jimmy-leg he thankfully seemed to settle into a deep peaceful sleep.

From Sleepyhead

3 comments:

David Petrie said...

Thank you for updating your blog. I love those pajamas. There's something OK about a sick kid crawling into bed between his parents. You'll miss it before you know it.

(Ouch, did I really just write that?)

Raquel said...

The pajamas glow in the dark by the way. The animal outlines light up at night so we can see him. Toooooo cute.

And while I miss the sleep somewhat I love waking up to his sleeping face.

Anonymous said...

How are the wheezes and sneezes today??? Hope everybody in the "sick ward" is doing lots better!!! Keep us posted.
Hugs and Kisses,
Grams and Gramps
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox