...I would dress my kid in these clothes. I could just scream from being so excited about the patterns and colors. Why jersey knit would be so expensive is beyond me, but if I were rich, I would pay the man the money. Gahhhhhhh...I'm in love!!!
I am glad you said the rich thing... that gives me an idea. I think we should get rich and buy August and Reed lots of these clothes. Let's get working on it Rockstar, ok?
Hi August! Those were some cute togs Mommy saw, no doubt about it!--but you're so cute you're irresistible no matter what outfit you have on--and you have some pretty cute ones, too, sweetie!!! Hugs, Grams and Gramps xoxoxoxoxo
3 comments:
I am glad you said the rich thing... that gives me an idea. I think we should get rich and buy August and Reed lots of these clothes. Let's get working on it Rockstar, ok?
have you checked out ebay? my favorite spot for expensive used baby clothing.
Hi August! Those were some cute togs Mommy saw, no doubt about it!--but you're so cute you're irresistible no matter what outfit you have on--and you have some pretty cute ones, too, sweetie!!!
Hugs,
Grams and Gramps
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment