Fuzz Man Walking from Raquel Dadomo on Vimeo.
As you know, Fuzzby's been balancing and walking by holding on to things for about a month now. He's been taking a few steps here and there for the past few days and yesterday he really walked. It was an outright bona fide 10-12 step walk that he repeated (always my barometer for a TRUE learned skill) several times much to our glee (glee with a small side of "Oh no! My baby's growing up too fast! Stop that!").
Here is Fuzzby taking a wee little toddle today in the office. We think he's a bit worn out from yesterday - but as you can - it's a honest and dilibrate, motivated, right foot, left foot walk.
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!!
Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!!
Hurray Fuzzby! Auntie V
August!!! Way to Go!!! You are Incredible!!! No more baby, now Mommy and Daddy have a TODDLER in the house!!!
Love and Hugs,
Grams and Gramps
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Way to go Fuzzer! I can't wait to see this in person, just a few more weeks!
Auntie Carla
Love the new design and oh my goodness, he's really really walking isn't he?
I think you should have used your new quilt design as a background, although I do like the funky retro pattern. I think I had a book cover that looked like this back in elementary school.
Now that Gus walks your life as you knew it is over. Might as well have another one or three.
I'm very jealous of your weather right now. It turned cold up here and the shorts are all packed away for months and the winter coats are out from storage. Ugh...
Post a Comment