

While flipping channels trying to find some Olympics, August and I came across this show on PBS called 'It's a Big, Big World'. It features a (seemingly to me) really stoned kind of surfer-type sloth named Snook and his pals singing in the rainforest. August was absolutely mesmerized by his big furry face and his smooth talkin' stoner voice. He stared and stared and stared, and to be honest, I thought the show was pretty cute myself. Now I don't know if it's considered bad parenting to let your kid watch a stoner sloth while you fix yourself a bowl of mini-wheats, but was sort of the sate of affairs around here this morning.
*** Professor Puddles Update: LIttle Puddles may have already found a new home, and no, it's not with us. I will call the shelter tonight to see if he's officially been adopted.
No comments:
Post a Comment