Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mommy's First Mother's Day






What a wonderful day this is! I woke up to my two guys laughing and playing, coffee brewing and a beautiful bouquet of flowers! How could it be any better you ask? Well how about if Daddy decided to make DEEEEElicious pancakes and sausage patties and if the two guys got together and gave you a beautiful card and a sweet heart necklace? Then would it be better? Well what if I told you Daddy was making dinner tonight too? Even better you say? Well, it gets even better than that! Not only have there been e-mails, cards and well-wishes from friends and family, but there's also the world's most amazing box of Woodhouse Chocolates to dive into after dinner! OH BOY!!! Thanks Ma!!! : )

This has been a very special day for me. I feel so lucky and happy!

1 comment:

Petsura said...

Happy belated Mother's Day!
Wow -- you lucky mama, breakfast AND dinner!

PS Love the kitchen