Monday, July 25, 2011

...and counting

Augie counting out his change and rolling it up so that he could go buy a new car. We don't buy any cars for him (for the most part unless I can't resist a dollar Matchbox) so he has to save up his own money (pilfered from our pockets, but still...) to get them. It's been a great way to get out of the toy store, "Well next time you come, bring your money and you can have it." and teaching him about cost, value, counting, spending money on others, saving, patience, etc.  He actually really doesn't mind the whole exercise at all. I'd be lying if I said it eliminated all the fits at the toy store but it's muuuuuuuch better.

He's also been upside down a lot lately. No idea why.


From July 2011


From July 2011


From July 2011


From July 2011


From July 2011


From July 2011

No comments: