Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No, you're a domo.

I have been trying to teach August all of our full names. He's been doing great, but when he gets to my name he just cracks up and says, "Your A DOMO!!!" and then laughs like it's the best joke he ever heard. He must have said it over and over again a hundred times in the tub the other night, cracking himself up harder and harder each time. I mean, honestly.... it's not THAT funny. Is it?


From November


From November


From November

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raquel,
These pictures are hilarious!
But I don't know what a domo is? We've been practicing names, all in the family and our address too.
Frankie has a similar problem when he tries to say our last name, it just comes out as "a**". Oops! :)
Take care,
Angela

Raquel said...

Hi Angela,

How funny! My last name is Dadomo - so he calls me a-domo. I mean, not a bad attempt really, so I'm trying not to take the uproarious laughing too personally ; )

-raquel