| From July |
Our resident chef, Augie, made tiny corn muffins tonight to go with our chicken leftovers. He was so excited to see them come out of the oven he had to eat one right away (perfectly natural, right?). But then, when I wasn't looking he went over to try and sneak another one. GOTCHA!
He didn't realize that the scraping of the wooden steps across the tile floor might give away his plan. Of course, I am eager to reinforce the idea that I really might have eyes in the back of my head, even at this early age, so I didn't tell him how I knew. Shhhhh....
3 comments:
I love the face! He was soooo busted!!
-- Auntie Carla
So cute! Love this photo and super love that GIANT Red Star tin, ohhhh how I love tins! I must get that from my Mom.
-Katie
He was so busted...
And yes Katie, I love that tin too. It was a recyclable that I snagged from bin at the WFM bakery I worked at in San Francisco. I've had it for ages!
Post a Comment