Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sleep

There are rumblings in the sleep department. After not taking his nap for two days, August finally fell asleep at 7pm last night, exhausted and out of gas, just before dinner. He slept through the night and woke up at 7am, quiet and rested.

From May

The air has been warm and muggy and pollen is everywhere. Those things, along with another toddler growth spurt (can you see how long his legs are getting?) may have him just be a bit out of sorts.

From May

He's on a bike ride with Daddy this morning down to Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park for some slide and a choo choo ride, I'm sure. I'm at home getting ready to cut pieces for my next quilt. I have so many in mind, but I've been so afraid to commit to colors and design. I need to just cut.

No comments: