Running around the back of Mayfield Park, crossing several several streams, jumping from rock to rock. We landed in the green gardens surrounded by flowers and peacocks, enjoying the morning sun and a drink of cold water.
Amazing photos - love the peacock, just incredible! Have you mastered you camera yet? I am still just dating mine off and on, we haven't gone all the way yet if you know what I am saying.
Thanks Katie, it's still very much a work in progress. I've gone manual but just find it difficult to set up shots and the camera in time to capture the good stuff. I still rely on *auto* but am working on composition and recognizing good light.
2 comments:
Amazing photos - love the peacock, just incredible!
Have you mastered you camera yet?
I am still just dating mine off and on, we haven't gone all the way yet if you know what I am saying.
Thanks Katie, it's still very much a work in progress. I've gone manual but just find it difficult to set up shots and the camera in time to capture the good stuff. I still rely on *auto* but am working on composition and recognizing good light.
Your Ynez pics were great!
Post a Comment