Monday, March 8, 2010

The Dusty Bones

Today was a drizzly, humid day and staying inside just wasn't an option. At the spur of the moment, we decided to take the bus to school with Kris and walk over to the UT Natural History Museum. I think the bus ride was the best part for August; his head almost popped off his shoulders he was so excited. We have another bus playdate planned for the end of the week with some of his little buddies which I think we be a lot of fun too. Aug hasn't stop saying 'bus ride' all day. ****Thanks for the fantastic idea, Elizabeth!****

From March
From March
From March
From March

1 comment:

The Maltese Kat said...

So cute - I love his face looking into that huge mouth in photo 3. His little upper lip is so adorable!!!
Glad you got out and had a little adventure.
-Katie