Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Does this truck make my butt look big?

I've heard that children don't understand their size in proportion to objects until they are older, maybe three or four? Of course, I remembered this tidbit as August was opening the door to Kris' model size Mustang and trying to get in. He was completely befuddled as to why he couldn't. I didn't even realize what he was trying to do until he had is toes in the front seat and then I think I giggled for about twenty minutes. It was just so innocent and adorable and something I forgot a new person has to learn. These little people, they are just little sponges and I forget that sometimes as an adult.

This is August in his dumptruck not knowing his own size, but loving the ride all the same.

truck butt from raquel on Vimeo.

No comments: