Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big Wheels Keep on Turnin'

From September

It was 80º this morning! EIGHTY! It was so cool and wonderful that I thought it would be fun to put on a turtleneck and make a snow angel. But alas, there was oddly no snow and all - make that my one and only - turtleneck is in storage somewhere. Instead we headed over to our playdate at my favorite park this morning. Augie hotwired a Big Wheel as I basked in the cool breezes. Maybe Kris is right, maybe fall is coming?

Have you ever seen one of these roller slides? Apparently they are wonderful if you weigh 25 pounds but if your bigger, say oh.... I dunno, over 100 pounds, you get shot off the end like Evil Knievel out of a cannon. No lie. And the bigger you are the farther you go. Let's just say that when I went down, I broke the sound barrier and had to take a bus back. I made a note to self on that one.

From September

No comments: