We've been sneaking up on the whole tooth brushing routine with August for awhile now but Daddy (by a landslide) seems to possess the magic touch. I've never gotten him to sit this still for me for anything let alone tooth brushing! For awhile Aug would only suck the toothpaste off the brush, like a gross pasty snack, however
clearly Daddy was able to get in a few strong brushings on the tops and bottoms with the paste in tact.
Speaking of tooths, I thought I lost another one tonight at dinner but hurrah! it was just a hard piece of food. My luck must surely be on the uptick. Maybe I should buy a scratch ticket tomorrow?
1 comment:
This is adorable!
You son is so cute Rocky! I am going to link to your blog on mine under "Blogs I Dig" so I can catch up with you more often.
Hope all is well!
-Katie
Post a Comment