August must have done this about ten times but I only caught the last one. He would take a blueberry off the table, run into the living room, drop the berry into the cup, 'drink' it then do a dance. His love of blueberries still burns bright.
August! You remind me of your Uncle Andy! When he was a toddler he used to sneak into the strawberry patch and help himself to the strawberries--I don't think he did a little dance to express his delight, however. Gramps and Grams will have blueberries on hand for you when you come visit, ok??? :-) :-) :-)
3 comments:
August! You remind me of your Uncle Andy! When he was a toddler he used to sneak into the strawberry patch and help himself to the strawberries--I don't think he did a little dance to express his delight, however. Gramps and Grams will have blueberries on hand for you when you come visit, ok??? :-) :-) :-)
This kid is so darn cute!! I've watched this five times and I can't stop laughing!
It actually keeps cracking me up too. I just wished I caught the eight or so runs before it! xo
Post a Comment