Friday, June 19, 2009

Fangs

From photo

Today we went to see Miss.Stacey for sing-a-long and for the first time August really jumped around and danced. He was a bona fide madman bouncing and twisting, shimmying and clapping. At one point he even took his hat off and had me hold it so he could groove on the madd beats a little harder.

After the dance jam we did a little looking around for toys to borrow. Since he's been doing more and more imagination play I thought that the jungle figures and play food might be fun for him. He's been "driving" his little cars all over me making vroom vroom sounds, has been yakking up a storm into the dual "cell phones" and giggles himself into fits if you send his Little People down the teeny tiny slide. Unfortunately after getting the new toys home the only thing he's been interested in doing with thtem is throwing every last piece over his shoulder all over the living room. I'll give him a couple of days to marinate on these but I just hope I can find all the little mushrooms, rhinos and apes come return time.

From photo

From photo

Here he is showing a lion how to eat a a little person (*note drool sliding off the little person's bald head in the second photo). The little scrape under August's nose is mulch burn. He fell at the playground yesterday. When I turned him over and picked him up he had mulch stuck all over his boogers, sweat, tears and drool (the kid was juicy) making him look like a teeny Sasquatch. Poor monkey. He got right up and kept going though. The slide was calling to him.

From photo

From photo

No comments: