Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Move it! Molar coming through!
The first molar is on it's way up and boy howdy is it a doozy. It's just breaking the gums today so he's actually feeling a lot better. He cried and cried two nights ago, yesterday he laid down through the whole teddy bear picnic and took a three hour nap and today we can finally see the tops of the little molar points. (Note to grandmas and aunties: You can see it if you zoom in on the second picture of him with his mouth open in the bathroom.)
We were just goofing around the house today taking pictures after his nap. And don't worry, yes I was sitting but not "doing" anything in the bathroom... I mean really, come off it. I was merely illustrating how he likes to "sneak" up on me and play peek-a-boo with the shower curtain. He wasn't happy having to leave the bathroom as you can see - he never is, but he was over it by the time he got to his bedroom and could play with the door. He loves a good game of open-and-close-the-door! And I ask you, who doesn't?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE opening and closing the door! What a beautiful boy and what a beautiful house you have!
Post a Comment