Saturday, January 10, 2009
Dirty Old Deck, Dirty Old Deck...
The weather has been quite cooperative with Kris' winter break plans of ripping apart our monster deck. We (and by 'we' I mean he) got rid of the wrap-around three tiered staircase and now have about an extra 6 feet of yard surrounding the porch. The loomer neighbor guy suggested putting on the decking at a diagonal and since Kris was using the el cheapo Yella Wood he decided to try it out just for a little depth and panache. I'm happy to report it looks great! I took my maiden voyage on it this afternoon and did not fall through, so I'd call it good. Now I can go back to doing laundry since I can get to the washer and dryer again! YAY!
Simmering in the slow cooker: Turkey Chipotle Tacos
Simmering on the stove: White Beans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Deck looks great thanks to August's careful "overseeing" of the project we're sure! :-) (Love the way he keeps peering out the window to check on Daddy's progress.) Glad you can reach your laundry room again too, Raquel--Lord knows a Mommy of a one year old without washer and dryer access is really being put to the test!!! :-)
Hugs,
Grams and Gramps
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment