Sunday, December 28, 2008

Toddler-ing


Toddler-ing from Raquel Dadomo on Vimeo.

As you might remember, Augie took his first tentative steps at 9-10 months. Here he is a few months later (yesterday) putting the pedal to the metal while dad was out in the yard raking leaves.

This morning the boy and I were running in circles chasing each other in the living room, until he got dizzy. He just started listing to the right and then **whammo!!!** right into the rug. What a dumb mommy.

More photos of the raking: click here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids all want to see Gus NOW!

Eliya (my youngest): He's SO cute!

72 tomorrow? Jonah (my boy) says: We like it cold up here.

I could use some 72. It was 63 when we left Boston yesterday.

You had what looks to be a beautiful holiday. Let's talk soon.

Jane said...

Oh my goodness, such a busy boy. And, seriously... walking and running like a champ? I am so proud of the little Gus. Attack him with kisses for me.

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh Auust, you are such a busy baby now that you've got your "sea legs." :-) Grams here has probably looked at this video twenty times if she's looked at it once and I always marvel at you as if I were seeing you walk for the first time. And now I have more videos of you walking and doing your "laps" down the hall and around the kitchen counter from when we were down for your First Big Birthday Bash--those should keep me smiling through the "dog days" of winter!
Hugs to My Punkin Dumplin,
Grams
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox