Gus and I took a quick trip to Boston this weekend so that the family could see all of his new accomplishments. He crawled and pulled himself up on everything, tasted all sorts of new appliances, watched the Red Sox, enjoyed 60ยบ weather at Borderland State Park and got to go to the Ye Olde Sheep Pasture Crafte Faire and Saftler's Fabric Shop (across from THE Toll House). He's exhausted!
>
If you click on the image it makes them larger in a new window. You can download and order prints from the Picassa website.
3 comments:
Love the web album! You are so great at incorporating cool features on your blog. I don't know how you find the time and inclination to make your blog extra cool.
Hugs to you and the boys!
Lauren and I just took the day yesterday to drive across the state (big whoop -- 44 miles) and while looking at the foliage I thought of you and the times you and Carla have driven up to leaf peep.
(We're at full peak, by the way, and the best in years.)
Then I read that you were in Boston? Damn you Dadomo!
We could have brought down our two new puppies (yes, two) and they could have walked Borderland again.
Gus looks great. He'd like our leaves...
August, how lucky you are to be enjoying jack o lanterns and a Boston Red Sox game all at the same time--Grandma Mary and Auntie Carla are sure treating you to the bestest time I'm sure!!! :-)
Hugs,
Grams and Gramps
xoxoxoxoxoxoo
Post a Comment