That looks fun. I have to say, I am quite jealous of Grandma Gleason. Not only does she get to play with the perfect little Captain Chaos, but she also gets to eat the food you both cook! That.... my friend... is what I call a lucky gal!
August, of course this weekend was one of the highlights of my year getting to hold you and play with you and getting to see all the new things you're doing! You are such a treasure and we love you so!!! Love and Hugs, Grams and Gramps xoxoxoxoxxo
2 comments:
That looks fun. I have to say, I am quite jealous of Grandma Gleason. Not only does she get to play with the perfect little Captain Chaos, but she also gets to eat the food you both cook! That.... my friend... is what I call a lucky gal!
August, of course this weekend was one of the highlights of my year getting to hold you and play with you and getting to see all the new things you're doing! You are such a treasure and we love you so!!!
Love and Hugs,
Grams and Gramps
xoxoxoxoxxo
Post a Comment